Who am I when u look at me from behind?: Regret What i did yesterday....

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Regret What i did yesterday....

I've met my girlfriend's mom quit a few times now, not that she'd have known that m her daughter's girlfriend. I like her and i think that she is a good person. So i always open-up with her. And I've said something that i think it is good for her daughter and stop encouraging her daughter doing sth she've been doing these day. And as a result, she thought that m jealous of her daughter. M the person whom would do anything to win her daughter. M the worst of impolite people....

Now m thinking of all my action yesterday. I regret for all what i did yesterday. And i decide that i wont be so relaxed around people whom i've so few times anymore. Keep this bitter memory as to remind me of this society. Dont be too honest.

I'll start my life without this stupid-innocent thought from tomorrow onward.
Thanks God for making me find out these things.Please God bless me. Amen....

No comments: