Who am I when u look at me from behind?: EAR CARE

Friday, November 23, 2007

EAR CARE

EAR CARE

This morning I go to the hospital to test my eyes and my right ear because I have a bad sense with them. My eyes are healthy but my right ear is inflammatory. I spent 50$ for this illness. After that I realize, we usually use some cotton wool or stick to clean our earwax because we think that it was dirty and sometime itch. This though is very tough because you will destroy your ears by your own hands, for example my right ear L. In fact our cerumen is very useful, it protects our ears from some batteries and naturally cleans itself. But if your cerumen unusually grew, you must go to meet the medicine with technique of ear to clean your ears. N'ayez pas peur to clean your ears! It really was easy and fast, I experience it alreadyJ.

No comments: