Who am I when u look at me from behind?: THE REASON OF MY LONELINESS

Friday, November 23, 2007

THE REASON OF MY LONELINESS

This year I decide to pause my studying at Medical University because I want to have enough time for the preparation in order to get the scholarship to study abroad such as work hard for my foreign language. Moreover, last term I can't catch up my English and French class so I must wait until the new term have been started. Now a day, I must stay at home or go to library to read some books or do math exercises. I feel lonely and regret a little bit, that I didn’t continue my medical class, because I didn’t have the chance to meet and talk with my friend or look at my secret admire. However, I can try to meet my old friends at the weekend, so I can talk with them and forget about unpleasant things for a while. Furthermore, December is close by so I will get my new breath at my English and French school and I will kick that Damp Loneliness from my mind… Oh!! Specially, I will find my new admirer… J

HOW CAN U CALL THIS KIND OF RELATIONSHIP, THE RELATIONSHIP THAT LESS THAN LOVERS BUT CLOSER THAT FRIENDS?
After read this question please left some answers to me pong, Thank you :D

2 comments:

Molida said...

Hi! I am a friend of Sovan and just drop here randomly. I don't really know what is the most appropriate word to address that kind of relationship. Honestly, I sometimes have similar experience as your, too.
By the way, wish you succeed in applying for scholarship. Do your best!

Lim Lina said...

hi theary, its fantastic that you post cos i try your blog many times, but nothing come out!i know your questions cos we've been studying with each other too long right?if it was me i'd say that feeling is a crush!someimes we feel it a lone and its more than fr but not even close to love yet!!! you're lucky cos u can find your secret admire but for me not even found one cos no time n no feeling like high school anymore!n i feel sorry bout your dropping at Medical university, but i hope your it'll help you with the chance of scholarship na c ya later