Who am I when u look at me from behind?: THE GENRE OF MANGA I LIKE THE MOST

Friday, November 23, 2007

THE GENRE OF MANGA I LIKE THE MOST

I love Shoujo Ai and Dojinshi the most। About Shoujo Ai, I don’t know the serious reason that I like reading it but if u ask me I could answer that after I read Shoujo Ai manga, it gave me gentle and peaceful feeling. Furthermore, the main characteristic in this kind of manga always be brave, confidence, intelligence, high self-esteem, responsible, considerable, determination, etc. I mean they are strong, always stronger than boys [I wish girls always win boysJ in true life]. Not only that but I also get to know the disadvantage and advantage of their personality. I learnt that behind their strength; they rarely relieve, tired, and lonely; especially loneliness that made their characters like that. And about Dojinshi, it likes the comedy book. As you knew it is fan book, so it talk about the character that you like or some comedy or romantic short scenes.



If u like Yuri or Shoujo Ai like me please go to this link. It has a lot of yuri stuff. And I also want to recommend some yuri anime too by this website

These are some picture of my favorite character.

Shizuma, white hair, the main character in STRAWBERRY PANIC, is an out standing student in her school। Her French is the best in her school, good at sport, music... She is held responsible a lot of school's works such as the leader of the student council president, school's greenhouse, etc। Is she beautiful? J




Chikane, black hair, the main character in KANNAZUKI NO MIKO [in English THE PRIETESSES OF THE GODLESS MONTHS]। She is a daughter of a millionaire, the most powerful family in her town। She is just 16 years old but she had an independent life already. She lives alone with a lot of maids in a gorgeous mansion. Because of her parents live in TOKYO, she must be held responsible most of the works in her school and the town. Shizuma's position is a little bit the same to Chikane's. But I think Chikane is better and busier.


And the last one is Shizuru। She is not the main character in MAI-HIME, but she still have a lot of fans, I myself I'm also one of hers। She is the student council president of her school. I like her because she calm and can keep something which she is thinking. Nobody can imagine what she plans to do. She is a kind of people if she keep her mind to something she will achieve it. I want to be like her because I rarely to achieve something which I want to. And I rarely wear smiling on my face when I'm upset instead of her usually smiles in front of everyone. J




No comments: