Who am I when u look at me from behind?: My new hair styleToday

Saturday, January 12, 2008

My new hair styleToday

I change my hair style. After I shortened it I feel a little regretted because I can’t do it with what I want it to be; and it is shorter than what I expected. But to think about it again, it is not too bad; I should change for the better. Moreover, I haven’t had this style since I was a little girl. Furthermore, shortening hair, it also has advantages. Short hair is easy to take care; and I can save time when I want to shampoo it. One the other hand, I would like to say “What do you think when I am with this hair style?” to someone in particular and get the answer that “It’s not bad…you really change I almost can’t recognize you.” Or “Good! I like it.” But it is too bad I can’t meet her. So I will never hear any words from her. :(