Who am I when u look at me from behind?: The Firth Birthday Cake of My Life

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Firth Birthday Cake of My Life

This is the first birthday cake of my life.
It doesn’t mean that I’ve never eaten cake nor celebrate my birthday. Usually, my mom just cooks a lot of food or buys something in particular to celebrate my birthday so we’ve never had cake to eat on my family members’ birthday. Instead, this year my mom doesn’t do anything special I think maybe because of this year my birthday is on the last day of Chinese New Year. I mean everything is special already.

However, this year, my friends did surprise me by buying a cute chocolate cake for me to celebrate my birthday. I felt great because the first one of my life had ingredient of love and warm feeling from my close and best friends instead a cold one from my dad. One more, they made me believe that they always remember and will never forget mine even I will live far away from them. But at the some minutes, I feel lack of something which I don’t know what that has power to cause me feel this way. Furthermore, I feel a little disappointed because my friends forgot something important I told them. If I can change something that happened already, I want them to give that thing as my birthday present instead of the cake because I can bring it everywhere I can go. It can remind me every happy memory of my friends every time I use it. Especially, that thing is cheaper than cake so they can save some money since I know that neither of us can earn money by ourselves.

1 comment:

Van-ishing said...

ooyyy I wish i had joined u guys...