Who am I when u look at me from behind?: F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Monday, February 18, 2008

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

For me, my friend is the most precious thing that God had blessed me. They are the most important part of my experiences that stimulated me to became today Theary. If I didn’t have them, instead of a normal girl I might be a psychotic patient. They have always helped me to forget almost every terrible thing which I can’t handle by myself. They always give me the warm feeling that I didn’t sense from my family. But sometimes, they also make me madden like secretly peeking my diary when I was not in the classroom or destroying my possessions. And the biggest one that I will not forget the rest of my life they abandoned me on the result announcement day of our graduation specially that girl. But I still like her as my friend.

Even though, I still want to say a word that I don’t have enough courage to show nor speak to them face to face “THANK YOU, MY FRIENDS”.

NOTE: If you can meet me face to face please don’t leave comment or remind me about this text when you talk with me because I will feel awkward. Thanks.

No comments: