Who am I when u look at me from behind?: Mes excuses à vous….

Monday, February 18, 2008

Mes excuses à vous….

These texts below should be posted last two weeks but I was not in the mood and unable to post them at the same time. Last two weeks, I was busy with my English and French works. I had test in these schools at the some week so I must spend a lot of time preparing for my upcoming exams specially my French examination. You know my French is very bad so I should spend more times to learn it myself at home. Then I felt a little more confidence with my self to take that test. But now, I still have other three French homework, I manage to go to internet, though. One more thing that make me upset is the lace of greeting message from ADYL. On my birthday, I always wait for that kind of messages from this person in particular because this person is famous not to pay much attention to other’s business. Most of the things this one did for others just in the politeness; and if Adyl remembered my birthday it means I am special. As a result, could you tell what I got? This person forgot my birthday. I was mad. Anyway, I’m better now because it is not the first time this person made me disappointed.

No comments: